Payment made via bank transfer 7 and more days* before the event:
- 1 day: PLN 430.00
- 2 days: PLN 820.00
Payment made via bank transfer less than 7 days* before the event or by cash in the office:
- 1 day: PLN 490.00
- 2 days: PLN 920.00
** The time of crediting of the bank account of the beneficiary is considered as the payment date.**
Carnets and group tickets may be purchased by contacting [email protected]
- 6-day carnet – PLN 2,400.00
- group discounts 5-9 persons – PLN 410.00 or PLN 465.00/person/day (-5%)
- group discounts 10 and more persons – PLN 390.00 or PLN 440.00/person/day (-10%)
PLEASE NOTE: The condition for purchase of a group ticket/carnet is a prior booking made by a group’s representative together with sending of a list of all participants to the address: [email protected] and making of the payment in the amount corresponding to the number of all participants.
- Measurement device rental* - free of charge
- loss or destruction of the measurement device – a fee of PLN 1,200.00
- Participation in the racing – PLN 50.00
- Fee for the Moto-Card (valid 3 years) – PLN 30.00
- Fee for the PZM (Polish Automobile and Motorcycle Association) certificate exam – PLN 50.00
- Speed Day TAXI (3 laps) – PLN 100.00
Individual rides with an instructor:
- Group A; advanced – PLN 300.00
- Group B; fast intermediate – PLN 250.00
- Group C; slow intermediate – PLN 170.00
- Group D; beginners – PLN 130.00
The individual rides with an instructor may be purchased during the Speed Day in the event office and relate solely to the afternoon sessions (4th, 5th and 6th session).
Offer for licensed PZM instructors
- The instructor must hold a motorcycling sport license of the Polish Automobile and Motorcycle Association for inspection in the event office.
- The instructor is entitled to a discount for the purchase of a ticket; 10 % for each of the brought participants.
- The instructor is entitled to entry in all advancement groups during a given edition of the Speed Day.
The condition for purchase of a ticket is prior booking made by the instructor together with sending of a list of the participants being under his/her care to the address: [email protected] and making of the payment in the amount corresponding to the number of all participants.
Resignation from participation in the trainings
- Resignation from participation in the training requires written form [email protected].
- Resignation from 4 days to 1 day before the event is connected with charging of the Participant with 20% of the value of the motorcycling training,
- Resignation on the event day is connected with charging of the Participant with 100% of the value of the motorcycling training,
- Resignation without prior informing of the Organiser is connected with coverage of 100% of the costs of participation in the training by the Participant.
The Organiser does not allow for the return of the financial means.